The Main Library and Weaver Library are open to everyone, including the public. We look forward to seeing you. Learn more.
Borrowing technology from the library is easy. We have laptops, WiFi hotspots, scanners, audio/visual equipment, and more to help you get your research, assignments, or projects done.
1. Students enrolled at the university can borrow technology. It’s first-come, first-served.
2. See what's available first and how long you can borrow it. Some items are in high demand.
3. Bring your CatCard to the Main Library during our lobby hours to check out and pick up what you need.
4. You can borrow most technology for the entire semester.
5. Return what you borrowed to the Main Library.
That's it. Easy, right? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.